Tuesday, October 23, 2007

what zoe might have been named

i am having too much fun posting today. i came across a notepad file of baby names i was thinking up before we landed on Zoe (some were for boys)...so i'm posting the following to let my parents know what they won't have to get accustomed to saying.....

some highlights:

Henri Absalom "Axel"
Ian Johannes
Diego Carlos
Sunnia Leigh
Zoe Sunn
Zoe Jayne
Liesl Raine
Tajo ben Matthat
Tajo ben Yofri
Blackberry Zinn
River Legend
Levi Diego
Cassia Leandra
Ian Henri

p.s. the names are free for the taking if anyone has need for one....

2 comments:

Holly G said...

I'm kind of taken with "Tajo ben Yoffri" [it's been fun saying it in my head], but I can't get it to work w/ Hullinger. I liked the "ben" so much that I wondered for a minute about Thor ben Richard, but knew that Richard would veto that. He suggested Reginald Hullinger for you all, because of its lovely mirror quality.

LeviZoe said...

i got the idea from mom's genealogy charts -- it looks like a way to say "son of". I like the mirror idea -- except the only backwards thing i can think of for george is ...george. but "Rojat" is a cool turkish name (of a friend of J's) that is close -- so mebbe "Rojat ben Rico George" -- Rico to soften up the "Rick" -- or mebbe not... ;)