Thursday, October 11, 2007

more pix and an interesting article




just found an interesting article on bbc news about a harsh parenting style which involves routine over giving into baby demands and limiting children to 10 minutes of cuddle time per day -- eek! I can't imagine anyone thinking that would be beneficial to family life or society -- here's a link to the article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7037232.stm

also - been having fun with picasa, the free photo editing tool, for some more fun pix. in these pix you can see that our baby is not so enthusiastic about our parenting skills as she was upon first leaving the hospital. either that or else she's not fond of the flash...

well -- she still has fun with us some times -- and we definitely aren't limiting her to 10 minutes of cuddle time....




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Heather my dear!!!! You two look adorable :) Yeah, so I just felt like I didn't like what I was putting on my blog and I made a seperate blog for like family and friends...I had to keep deleting some of the comments put up (they weren't family appropriate...So that's what MySpace is for I guess!)Anyways, I'm still gonna keep this blog going though...Hope you, Jeff, and little Zoe are well...Maybe I will see you in late December???? Love Ya,
Peace.