Sunday, April 22, 2007

Zoe's Song

Had a little pregnancy scare. FYI, it's important to drink water like a fish to avoid too many premature contractions. (and it helps to know what is normal and what is not) I 'made up' a little song to keep Zoe and me focused. I've improved it a little here, so when I go to sing it again I'll have a few more lyrics. I believe you'll be able to pick up the tune:

Risin' up, straight to the top
Gotta gut, got the glory
We go the distance, now we're back on our feet
the Baby and her Mama will survive

It seems right now, it happens too fast
Oh please just stay right where you are
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive


It's the eye of the tiger (fibroid), it's the primitive fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our fibroids
And the last known survivor kicks her mom in the night
And she's watchin' us all in the -rhythmic guitar lick- eye of the tiger (fibroid)

1 comment:

redhead83402 said...

RRROOOOOFFFLLLLLL ~ CUTE, hester, very cute!!! Did you see the song I made up about Tony & I making that Kittinger cradle? (Little Ditty 'bout Hubby & Red) it's on my blog if yah wanna see it. Love the lyrics, and I am glad it was just water intake, (DRINK your WATERRRRRRRRRRRR~~~)
~Love, your Sis~