Thursday, April 19, 2007

P.S.

OK so I missed a few of the details on the train story, due to my myopic and winded state. I found this out once I found the news story. The actual misquote would have been attributable to Bombardier guy Spurr. What he REALLY didn't say was "We will provide the products and cervixes that you need to create a transit system that drives progress in this developing region." I'll be calling on him around Labor Day. My developing region is burgeoning, to say the least.

1 comment:

redhead83402 said...

ok, so what's with the Levi & Zoe? are those the ~llame su bambinos~? The Zoe one gave me the hint, the Levi one I think I forgot. Oh, & thanks for visiting my most proliferous blogs ~ in case you haven't yet noticed, I seem to be prolific on many fronts ~ ;-D ~

Hey Hester, check out my newly proliferated website, and tell me what you think, eh?
~Sis
oh woops, guess I ought to leave the address eh?
http://www.carvingman.com