Thursday, April 19, 2007

"Mother in Training"

The pregnancy gods rewarded me today for good behavior. I have been sporadically visiting the gym at my place of employment, and doing a cursory 15 minutes on the bike for the health of all involved. I managed to haul myself again in today. I was rewarded for my efforts by the close-captioning on one of the TV's at work. The KSL news was on, giving info about the new Front Runner service and their plans to refurbish some old trains. Interested, I pulled my glasses out of the tray on the workout bike just in time to read the captioning about the new trains. According to the captioning, this group Bombardier is very excited to provide this new public transit for all and they are even providing 'all of the necessary cervixes' to run the train. If that's any kind of omen for the size of my baby, I may have to call upon UTA for a few of their spare cervixes.... :)

1 comment:

Holly G said...

you are really funny heather. i like your blog.
holly